Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: Invitations

We got our wedding invitations from Paper Rock Scissors in South Minneapolis. They make awesome products and were extremely easy to work with!

Our colors were navy, gold, and coral so we went with an irredescent gold invite and return card with a navy envelope.




It's hard to see how sparkly the gold paper is in these photos but they were beautiful. I even had a family friend use the same company and almost identical invitations in silver a few months later!


Linking up for Wedding Wednesday!

To Travel and Beyond

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that company. I'll have to check it out!! Our wedding isn't until next September but I've already started looking at invites haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing invitations, they look great! I love the sparkly gold paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! I love the typography used for your names.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so lovely and timeless. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete