Friday, May 22, 2015

When Your Husband Steals Your Header

Cody and I have both been looking for new hobbies. We both like writing and enjoyed writing a travel journal together of our Italian honeymoon. Somewhat independently, perhaps simultaneously we both decided to start blogs. This week Cody sent me his link to take a look and here is what I saw on top:


Look familiar?


Now, we both love this photo. It was taken by our phenomenal engagement and wedding photographer Tiffany Kokal. And we both have this great last name. So this isn't all that surprising. But....I might just design a new header.

In all seriousness, Cody has come up with a great blog. While mine so far lacks any central idea, he is writing about the craft beer industry and the politics surrounding it. You should check it out!

Great minds think alike, I guess?

1 comment:

  1. hehe, sounds like y'all think alike :) and you're right: awesome last night + awesome photo :)

    ReplyDelete