Thursday, May 28, 2015

Dating

Cody and I went on our first date the day after Christmas, December 26, 2012. You can read about that here. You can also read about how we met randomly in Las Vegas, here.

As I was going through pictures, I had a hard time remembering which events were while we were dating and which were while we were engaged. We actually only dated about ten months. Additionally, we were both working two jobs and I was in graduate school. We usually managed to see each other about twice a week but we definitely made the most of it.


We celebrated New Year's 2013 together



We celebrated Saint Patrick's Day in St. Paul


We celebrated my 26th birthday



We went to MN Twins games



He watched me get my Master's degree



We went to Minnehaha Falls


We went shopping and acted like dorks



We went to Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin where he grew up



He brought me flowers for no reason at all



We celebrated Cinco de Mayo and May the 4th on the same day



We went camping



We had backyard movie nights


We went wine tasting



We went to MN Vikings games



We went to friends' weddings



We went to the MN Renaissance Festival



But most of the time we just did nothing and we always had SO much fun together. In fact we were having so much fun that we decided to take a trip back to Las Vegas, exactly one year after we met. And I'll tell about that trip next time I write!


No comments:

Post a Comment