Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Twenty Questions on Tuesday

I took an unintentional blogging break that actually coincided, not with an extremely busy, but extremely relaxed time in life. Summer school ended at the end of July and I enjoyed three full weeks off from work, camping, cabining, happy houring, and relaxing. School started yesterday and it turns out that being back in the swing of the routine makes me more likely to blog. Since it's been a while I thought I'd start with something easy to get going again!

Twenty Questions 

What is your road trip essential snack?  Pistachios! Of course, I'm relying on being the passenger so I can shell them as we drive. Good thing Cody almost always drives!

You've been handed two free round-trip tickets... who are you taking and where are you going? Cody and I both have our hearts set on Ireland. Hopefully we'll go next summer and it won't be just a dream!

What was your High School Jam?  I loved Backstreet Boys. I just saw their recent documentary and am surprised I was into them.

Would you rather have a perfect bum, or flawless face? Flawless face. It would be so nice to never need to wear makeup. Now, perfect stomach would be tempting over these two.

What shows are you ashamed to admit are on your DVR?  I always make sure to record anything from the Bachelor franchise. I'm not even ashamed of that. Comes in handy when they have three hour episodes so that I can watch it in chunks! But...I've also recorded Celebrity Marriage Bootcamp and I would totally record the Kardashians if there weren't always reruns on. 

What's your ringtone? Generic iPhone ringtone. I almost always have it on vibrate.

How old were you when you had your first kiss? Was it meh or toe-curling? I was 13 and it was weird.

Do you have any siblings, and if so, where are you in the birth order? One younger sister

What physical quirk were you born with?  Can't think of anything.

What was your first car, and did you name it? I had a green Toyota Camry from probably 1999. I have never named a car.

What would you request for your last supper? Wine. Sushi. Steak. Creme Brulee. Your stomach would automatically expand for your last supper, right?

Have you ever been hospitalized, and if so, what for? I've been lucky to have avoided ever being seriously sick or injured. I've never even broken a bone!

How tall are you? Do you wish you were taller, shorter...or are you just right? 5' 5". Seems about right for me.

Do you prefer to DIY or hire it out? I do not have the patience for DIY. I would pay people to do everything for me including laundry...if I could afford that.

What did you eat for breakfast? Sweet potato, onion, and bell pepper hash with two fried eggs, cinnamon applesauce, and coffee.

What would you do for a living if you didn't need money? I'd still want to be involved in teaching/education. Clearly I didn't get into it for the fat paycheck. But I might stop teaching summer school and after school classes if I didn't need the money.

Finish this sentence: Every room needs... good lighting. I hate flourescent lighting and fill my classroom with lamps so I can keep the overhead lights off.

How frequently do you wash your hair? As rarely as I can get away with. I usually end up washing it 2-3 times per week.

Will you leave the house without makeup?  If I know I'm not going to see anyone I know, yes. These last two questions are really making me sound like I don't put a lot of effort into my appearance.

You just unloaded your Halloween haul...what candy do you go for first? Ugh I love all candy. Probably Snickers.

Inspiration found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment